Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols
The comfort, well-being and health of our guests and staff has always been at the heart of our core values. At a time, when the world is going through an unprecedented crisis with the covid -19 pandemic, Manava Hotels have received approval to re-open by following the destinations enhanced protocols.
Therefore, South Pacific Management in collaboration with Manava Hotels have developed the new informational, “Manava STAYSAFE” guide.
Manava STAYSAFE” is a set of reinforced health prevention and protection measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Below is a partial list of the new COVID-19 prevention measures which will be implemented in the Manava Hotels:
- Face masks or coverings will be required for team members.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in the common areas of the hotels
- Contactless check-in
- Improved room cleaning procedures
- Continuous cleaning of all common areas
- Cleaning of all apparatus before and after each use
- Reduction of contact points in the room
- Mandatory to wear the mask in all the public areas of the hotel
- New standards to ensure social distancing measures throughout the hotel including the restaurants and bars
Every effort is made to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with a sense of safely and peace of mind.